Respiratory Illness in Dogs
- Coughing and sneezing
- Difficulty breathing
- Wheezing or nasal whistling
- Nasal or eye discharge
- Loss of appetite
- Make sure your dog’s vaccinations are up to date, including Bordetella and canine influenza.
- Avoid dog parks and areas where there are multiple dogs congregated.
- Practice good hygiene, especially after outdoor activities.
- Try a dog sitter as an alternative to boarding.
- Discuss infection reduction practices with your boarder and/or groomer.
At Partners Veterinary Group, we believe in energizing our team members through shared values, while helping them create value for our clients and patients. Knowing we can help make pets’ and people’s lives better motivates us to continually strive for excellence and love what we do.
Our team consistently works to build educational, supportive, and cooperative work environments that cater to positive experiences and professional growth. We’re constantly evolving, creating innovative ways to deliver cutting-edge medicine to our patients. We equip our teams with tools to enhance their skills and improve their knowledge.